Join a dynamic and innovative team at Cloudbyz to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Cloudbyz.
The SalesForce Intern provides an opportunity for college students to gain professional experience in a real-world setting. The Intern will be responsible for working closely with the Cloudbyz team to develop customer-facing applications and solutions.
- Build new fields, workflows, and process builders to automate workforce and foundation programs
- DLearn Salesforce development skills and troubleshoot Apex Errors and other system issues
- Participate in design, architectural reviews, code reviews, and unit tests Document and Review business requirements/functional specifications requirements Work with the QA team in analyzing and resolving production issues and defects.
- Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including meetings, iterative development, estimations, and design sessions
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals at all levels
- Work effectively within a collaborative team to identify and resolve issues
- Learn about salesforce and its capabilities
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently, with minimum supervision, in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills that enable multiple tasks to be balanced
- Responsibility is to develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals.
- Candidates must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations and possess complex problem-solving abilities.
- Candidates should be able to participate in technical requirements gathering sessions, creation, and maintenance of application and system documentation used in the design, testing or programming efforts and align with established integration processes.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Pursuing university degree in technology, business, marketing, or related field
- Previous Salesforce experience preferred but not required